This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
We at Avidus Education Technology Private Limited (“Avidus,” the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our,”) firmly believes in the highest standards of integrity in relation to information provided by our customers when they use our services and otherwise.
This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our website or applications or any other online services (collectively, our “Services”); and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
I. The information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your accounts, such as your name, mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including batting parameters which you/your coach has set, batting data captured via motion sensors etc, and other information in your account profile.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
II. How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers. Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
III. How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
- To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Avidus, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
IV. Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can set your browser or mobile device to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. We do not share your personal information with any advertising agency.
V. Communications choices
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Avidus users, businesses, and Avidus itself.
VI. Reviewing, Changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete the personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link.
VII. Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
VIII. Security: How we protect your information
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
IX. Third-party links and services
XI. Contact us
Email ID: email@example.com